Account Coordinator CAN
Background & Purpose of the Job
This role is the administrative backbone to our sales process. The CD Coordinator will support various account teams in an administrative and organizational capacity.
Main Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Organize and store promotional deals in Unilever systems to allow for efficient retrieval and audit compliance
- Management and organization of Audit compliance documentation (i.e. Deal sheets)
- Aid in Post Audit management
- Completing deal sheets, listing forms and assisting in maintaining Ad Grids
- Aid in Entry and maintenance of promotional plans in our internal planning tool
- Maintaining user lists and customer contact lists
- Maintaining manuals or transition guides
- Maintain listings tracker
- Coordination of deliverables within teams such as collection of Joint Business Planning details, Innovation and Customer Planning, etc.
- Organizing samples & Free Goods Orders
- Sourcing images and coordinating with the customer to deliver flyer creative
- Training of new users on Customer Tools and access (IRI)
- Distribution of relevant reporting
- Coordination of meetings and events including, but not limited to:
- Team meetings
- Supporting account specific meeting
- Trade show organization
- Ad hoc administrative requests
- Receives information related to customer/consumer complaints and adverse reactions. Immediately notifies and provides collected information to Customer Service and CEC (Consumer Engagement Centre).
Requirements & Skills
- College Diploma or University Degree in Office Management or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of general business experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills essential in addition to keen accuracy for detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; able to navigate new systems and tools
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & priorities through strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive & adaptable to changing environments with a high sense of urgency; solution-oriented
- Knowledge of the consumer goods industry would be an asset
What the role offers you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Permanent and full-time
- Flexible work location with office located in Downtown Toronto and in office work 1 day/ week with the balance of time offering flexibility in location i.e. work from home.
- Environment that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Multinational company, with strong sustainable development values
This position is 100% dedicated to the Unilever business and is managed and reports to our 3rd party resource provider, ASM.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426395