Account Director Agency
Account Director - Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Account Director to function as the main client relationship manager of Agency consumer promotion and shopper marketing program deliverables within multiple categories or retail channels. The primary role of this position is to provide thought leadership and act as the face of the Agency to the senior-level sales/marketing team during conceptual development, communication design, execution and analysis of programs. A successful Account Director will focus on the financial health of the client, organic business development, effective and efficient program management of the Agency team, and results that are in concert with client and retailer initiatives. Proficiency in conceptual selling and consulting will be defined by effective written and oral communication skills with clients, customers, and agency partners.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Demonstrate product category or retail channel ownership with Marketing and Sales client base.
- Cultivate strong relationships with client trade, sales and marketing teams, including 3rd party agencies as required, to harmonize cross-functional client communications.
- Oversee proposals and program presentations for effective and efficient resources to meet the client goals and agency revenue targets.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients as well as with extended client base.
- Serve as financial relationship owner for cross-agency team departments and/or clients to deliver timely client decisions and approvals.
- Activate assignments and encourage partnership with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/ shopper insights that drive behavior change.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; MBA Degree or equivalent job-related experience is preferred in Marketing or Public Relations field
- 6-8 years of experience in the role of supervisor/leader/manager in an agency, CPG, or brand management, including experience in shopper marketing
- Ability to make oral presentations, team building skills, and excellent customer service orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-419592