Account Executive Agency
Account Executive Agency
The Account Executive works with the brand manager on content optimizations, data collection, variations, new item setup, flat files, image uploads, A+ content, Amazon posts, account audits, reporting, manages AB experiments and customer engagement emails within a specific department of the business to ensure project due dates are met. This role may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or responsible for multiple clients’ goals and encompassing task management and organization.
Ecommerce is a fast-paced industry, and the only constant is change- we are looking for someone who is dynamic, curious & confident to join our team as an Account Executive for our Amazon team. This role is responsible for providing tactical task management and operational excellence on the highest levels. In a work-from-home environment, to be successful, you will need to learn quickly, stay on top of new e-commerce trends, and be a motivated, independent worker. Excellent project management skills as well as poise, confidence and strategic thinking go a long way in this role. Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude to be successful. Collaboration with other business management & Advantage Unified Commerce teams is crucial for success in this role as our Enterprise approach and breadth of services is key to our approach.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage 1-10 clients’ tactical tasks including, but not limited to content optimizations, data collection, variations, new item setup, flat files, image uploads, A+ content, Amazon posts, account audits, reporting, manages AB experiments, customer engagement emails and brand stores.
- Works independently to complete all tasks in a timely manner and uses Amazon support ticket system and SAS team for assistance.
- Create best-in-class catalog pages with a focus on SEO (titles, bullet points, product description, hidden keywords). Monitor changes in SEO using third party tools.
- Manage variations and monitor regularly for improvements.
- Create virtual bundles and monitor for issues.
- Identify account problems, open Amazon support cases and monitor resolutions.
- Meet regularly with Amazon account executives to collaborate on brand growth.
- Assist in getting new products live and retail ready, including collecting VINE reviews and problem resolution of existing items.
- Utilize A/B testing when applicable.
- Work with graphic design team to make recommendations to client to upsell creative assets for above-the-fold (ATF), A+ content, videos and advertising assets.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all client meetings and reviews.
- Organize FBA or MFN shipment strategies and creation of shipments to Amazon.
- All capabilities within Seller Central or Vendor Central related to a product ASIN sales growth strategy.
- Plus, other tasks as assigned
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements:
- Travel up to <5%
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- Min 0 or 1 years of experience full access and broad knowledge of Amazon Seller Central or Vendor Central either in an agency role, a brand role, Ex-Amazon or Entrepreneur selling on Amazon. Business Finance or Accounting field
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel and strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge using third party tools including Helium10, Keepa, DataHawk, Jungle Scout, or Zonguru
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Office / Sedentary Requirements:
Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).