Account Executive PPM
Account Executive PPM
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Account Executive who will be in a hybrid role that will serve as the agency liaison with the client to ensure that the client’s needs and objectives are achieved through execution of strategically grounded marketing programs while also handling production responsibilities. Primary role is development, implementation, financial management and post-analysis of promotional programs in conjunction with the client and/or customer personnel. A successful Account Executive will deliver measurable results through flawless program management. Additionally, they must be able to collaborate effectively to deliver on mutual client objectives. Results will be obtained through effective communication and superior follow-up with the client, customer, internal agency and all third-party vendors.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Perform project management duties including: program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management and reconciliation, post-promotional analyses, and internal and external reporting. Determine project components based on objectives, including concept, event, tactics, associated costs and identify third-party vendors who offer those services.
- Develop effective client relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments, including creative and production, to ensure those client deliverables are successfully achieved.
- Research, negotiate, and plan with third-party vendors and organizations, based upon the scope of the tactical execution plan, to deliver flawless execution. Necessitates securing of a minimum of three (3) supplier quotes to secure the best rate for service provided.
- Build and own complete understanding of managed brands/retailers.
- Responsible for managing the creative development process and ensuring all concept, graphic design and copy elements are completed with the appropriate communication priorities and client approvals.
- Support agency partners with coordination of deliverables and updates. Communicate and interact effectively with agency team members in all departments and/or clients to deliver timely information and reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience is required
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in Consumer Products, brand or agency experience
- Understanding of general production techniques, workflows, processes and working with print suppliers
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong organization, negotiation, and problem-solving skills; Ability to present to large and small groups in a variety of settings
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427337