At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a high energy Account Executive to serve as the initial focal point in charge of all daily sales activities for the client-based marketing services and aligns daily activities to the company’s strategic goals. Primary role is selling in-store sampling programs (events) to top Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies or (Customer Merchant Team). Responsible for successfully developing and increasing in-store event volume and collaborating with retail client’s merchandising management team to maximize sampling events by category. Results will be obtained through effective planning, influence building, and use of resources.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Research and target prospects/opportunities, conduct interest building calls when applicable, and gain client interest.
- Clearly identify client expectations and use the knowledge of alternatives to reach mutually agreed deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Account Services team on developing new value for our clients.
- Gather and monitor account intelligence, and document account plans and sales forecasts.
- Cultivate and develop trusted advisor status with the client, and protect and expand accounts.
- Craft agreements and formal documents in securing new business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or sales support
- 1 - 2 years of experience in operations or project management
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, prepare reports, and make oral presentations
- Conflict management and problem solve experience
- Cross functional team experience
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-424653