Account Manager I
Account Manager I
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Account Manager I as a business partner to be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with teams and clients. The Account Manager I will be the liaison, acting as a point of contact and will help provide solutions, training and project management to help deliver outstanding results. The Account Manager I must have the ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to make decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
ATLAS Technology Group is a division of Advantage Solutions and one of the fastest-growing Business Intelligence software companies in the Region. ATLAS specializes in Retail Analytics, servicing more than 300 vendors in the Retail Industry. If you are self-motivated and looking for a position where you can make an immediate impact, ATLAS would be a great fit for you.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Liaison - Work closely with client and management as the primary point of contact to ensure appropriate communication is delivered in an accurate, timely and consistent manner.
- Troubleshooting –Ensure all issues are properly escalated to the appropriate department. Provide feedback to and consult with the team and/or Client when needed regarding changes that need to be made.
- Training and Education – Assesses and addresses training needs regarding existing and new software functionality.
- System Platform and Configuration – Participate in new software release testing and validate the accuracy of the database after each enhancement release.
- Project management: Act as a project manager on behalf of the client/team by leading the project from conception to completion.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing/customer service role
- Process-oriented/strong follow-up/ highly organized approach to managing/prioritizing tasks and day-to-day activity
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and communicate with IT and/or business
- Strong analytical thinker to assist in troubleshooting and managing retail technical and data issues
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Templates)