The Account Supervisor manages programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure
sales targets are met. This role may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or responsible for multiple clients’ goals and
encompassing customer relations and implementation.
Ecommerce is a fast-paced industry, and the only constant is change- we are looking for someone who is dynamic, curious &
confident to join our team as an Account Supervisor for our Amazon team. This role is responsible for providing strategic, tactical,
and operational leadership on the highest levels. In a work-from-home environment, to be successful, you will need to learn quickly,
stay on top of new e-commerce trends, and be a motivated, independent worker. Excellent project management skills as well as
poise, confidence and strategic thinking go a long way in this role. Collaboration with other business management & Advantage
Unified Commerce teams is crucial for success in this role as our Enterprise approach and breadth of services is key to our approach.
- Manage 4-6 brands on Amazon 3P or 1P growing sales aligned to client’s goals and
being in the role as their Amazon expert.
- Meet with clients weekly to review issues, performance, advertising strategies,
content updates, promotional calendars, support cases and recommend long-term
- Create best-in-class catalog pages with a focus on SEO (titles, bullet points, product
description, hidden keywords). Monitor changes in SEO using third party tools.
- Manage variation strategy and monitor regularly for improvements.
- Identify account problems, open Amazon support cases and monitor resolutions.
- Meet regularly with Amazon account executives and vendor managers to
collaborate on brand growth.
- Make recommendations to clients on international expansion opportunities and
manage client’s international Amazon marketplaces.
- Review advertising budgets, strategies, ACOS, ROAS, TACOS and work with
advertising team to align on brand’s goals.
- Assist in getting new products live and retail ready, including collecting VINE
reviews and problem resolution of existing items.
- Utilize A/B testing when applicable.
- Work with graphic design team to make recommendations to client to upsell
creative assets for above-the-fold (ATF), A+ content, videos and advertising assets.
- Make recommendations based on data and consumer insights.
- Develop and implement growth strategies for assigned brands.
- Work with internal advertising team to implement advertising campaigns and
analyze trends and results to achieve client’s goals.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team
members and attend all client meetings and reviews.
- Organize FBA or MFN shipment strategies and creation of shipments to Amazon.
- Create Ad-hoc reporting for brands to address situational issues, forecasts,
strategic planning and performance optimization programs.
- All capabilities within Seller Central or Vendor Central related to a product ASIN
sales growth strategy.
- Plus other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing/Brand Management required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in a consumer product, brand manager, media, or agency experience preferred
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Min 4 or 5 years of experience full access and broad knowledge of Amazon Seller Central or Vendor
Central either in an agency role, a brand role or Amazon direct
- Min 3 years eCommerce experience understanding SEO, shipping, new item set up
- Min 2 year of Amazon Advertising experience
- Advanced Excel and strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge using third party tools including Helium10, Keepa, DataHawk, Jungle Scout, or Zonguru
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook,
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
The salary range is $80,000-$90,000.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426759