Accounting Manager - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a detailed and results-driven Accounting Manager to join our corporate team. The ideal candidate will ensure the application of sound accounting principles and practices, demonstrate proficiency in areas related to the general ledger and financial reporting and communicate clearly with all levels of the organization. This is an opportunity for an individual to utilize their Business and Leadership skills and grow their career in one of the largest sales and marketing agencies in the companies in the Industry.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- The Accounting Manager oversees general accounting functions and Staff Accountants, is responsible for financial statements, G/L and fixed assets and assists the Divisional Controller as needed.
- Assists in resolving account discrepancies by investigating documentation.
- Work with international colleagues, especially in Asia.
- Oversees revenue by verifying transaction information; Oversees general ledger integrity.
- Assists in preparation of account reconciliations; Ensures accurate financial results by participating in the closing of the monthly and annual accounting cycles.
- Provides assistance for creating forecasts and budgets to managers by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience required; or CPA preferred equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-424223