Analyst Client Teams
Analyst Client Teams
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Analyst Client Teams. As part of a team where analytics and insights are regarded as essential resources to the retail and commercial organizations, this role champions the client’s retail improvements via delivery of compelling business analysis and insights, reporting and communications.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead planning discussions with client and retail management based on fact-based analysis and insights.
- Proactively develop business growth opportunities from data analysis and insights.
- Utilize customer and the company’s retail data systems, extract raw data and post to client’s data management platforms. Delivers Hotlines and Field Insights to the client and retail partners.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of Monthly Retail Priorities communications to retail teams in alignment with client retail leadership including needed sales tools.
- Create and Deliver presentations for planning and/or account meetings which include analytical insights of retail execution and recommendations for retail prioritization focus.
- Communicates with the retail team for clarification of goals, expectations and responds to account questions from the retail team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Experience in Analytics, Business Administration or Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience as an analyst minimum requirement
- Must have previous experience analyzing and identifying data “trends”
- Consumer Products Industry experience is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced analytical and research Skills; Knowledge of analytical concepts and methodologies
- Demonstrates curiosity about what drives business trends and customer behaviors