At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a very talented Art Director. Primary responsibility is to develop creative collateral for B2B and foodservice campaigns by taking a brand concept and turning it into a tangible creative content experience. Throughout this process, the Art Director is held accountable for maintaining exceptional creative standards across digital advertising, print, collateral, direct mail, ad circulars, and web creative. The Art Director will play an active role in internal and cross-functional brainstorming sessions, so this person must possess a wide range of creative styles and feel comfortable expressing and presenting creative rationale.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading agency team and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and execute creative concepts and visual designs for various marketing materials, including print ads, social media content, website designs, and branding campaigns.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure that all creative work aligns with the client's brand and marketing goals.
- Manage and mentor junior designers to ensure their work meets quality standards and deadlines.
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, and other team members to develop integrated marketing campaigns that effectively communicate the client's message.
- Stay up-to-date with digital design trends, software, and technology to ensure that the agency's creative work is fresh, innovative, and effective.
- Play an active role in strategic brainstorming sessions with Creative and Account leaders offering creative solutions and presenting creative rationale aligned with the client’s/retailer’s objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising or equivalent experience required in the area of Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in similar industry
- Excellent sense of design and layout; Ability to conceptualize and strategize on agency initiatives
- Ability to work within a team environment and have the ability to collaborate and express creative rationale
- Ability to effectively utilize computer tools (MAC), including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Knowledge of production, file preparation, and formatting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The salary range for this role is $50,000-$62,000
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $50,000 to $62,000/year
and formatting</li><li>Excellent verbal and written communication skills</li></ul><p><span>The salary range for this role is $50,000-$62,000</span></p>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427994