Associate Business Dev Mgr - Remote
Associate Business Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Associate Business Development Manager who will be responsible for aspects of a Client’s business. They work closely with order entry, claims, accounting, schematics, and retail sales associates, while successfully developing and increasing sales volume for several clients, within a revenue range.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieves targeted income and expense budgets by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results.
- Meets or exceeds Client’s goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume.
- Secures Client approved schematics for all Clients’ brands by providing direction and communication to our schematic, reset, and retail departments.
- Facilitates category development by using database rationale such as SKU optimization, efficient promotion of causal data, and lift analysis.
- Meets budgetary goals by maintaining strict control and accounting of accrual and bill-back funds for assigned brands.
- Demonstrates sales accomplishments and areas of opportunity by developing sales presentations for Customers and Clients.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in applicable field
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and with strong sales presentation and development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance
- Working knowledge of syndicated data
- Conflict management skills; demonstrated the ability to provide cross-functional leadership