Bakery Specialist - Northern NJ Territory
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Bakery Specialist to be responsible for providing client and customer bakery training and retail support and training in the assigned territory. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with In-Store and Sales Operations personnel.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage client and customer support in assigned territory by conducting store visits.
- Conduct in-store bakery training in the assigned market area.
- Prepare reports and provide feedback to management as needed.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities as assigned.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and efficiently and ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in baking experience in areas such as donuts, dry mix, frozen dough, proof and bake and/or cake decorating
- Advanced cake decorating skills with the ability to create unique and on-trend cake designs
- Advanced to master baking skills with the ability to work with mix and doughs
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving and project management skills; Excellent critical thinking and analytical ability