Bilingual HR Call Center Representative - Remote
Representative, Associate Service Center - Bilingual Spanish
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic bilingual (Spanish) Representative who will serve as the main point of contact for all associates to answer Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Leave of Absence, Payroll, and HR Policy and Procedure related questions. They will also perform intake for Associate Relations matters. Resolve basic to moderately complex issues with minimal guidance. Provides customer service using company supported payroll/HR applications and platforms; troubleshoot inquiries and advises on the appropriate action to resolve or escalate to the appropriate Tier II team.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Resolve questions received via various channel support streams such as but not limited to telephone, email and helpdesk tickets related to Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Leave of Absence, Payroll, and HR Policy and Procedures with the goal of resolving question(s) or issue(s) upon initial contact from associate (Tier 1) and continued communication.
- Educate associates on company practices and tools, such as company intranet, manager and employee self-service vehicles (Tier 0) to encourage associates to resolve and research future questions on their own.
- Use fundamental Payroll and general Human Resources knowledge and resources to research and resolve moderately detailed and complex issues that were unable to be resolved during initial call/email; Provide associates accurate, consistent and timely responses and explanations regarding HR and Payroll related questions and issues.
- Triage complex questions and issues to the appropriate resources outside of the ASC.
- Conduct general HR administration functions, including but not limited to processing various MyOracle transactions.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts or HR Centers of Excellence (Tier II or III) to resolve inquiries and appropriately transfer or reassign matter within the help desk system.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Must be able to work M, Thurs, Friday, Sat, Sun (7:00AM - 3:30PM)
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources or Payroll
- 1+ years of customer service experience (Debt Collections, Credit Card Processing, etc.)
- 1+ year of working in an HR Service Center
- Good interpersonal skills with emphasis on teamwork and collaboration; Excellent customer service orientation
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage
The pay range for this position is $17.50 to $19.00 per hour.
Pay: $17.50 to $19/hour
and Internet usage</span></li></ul><p><span>The pay range for this position is $17.50 to $19.00 per hour.</span></p>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-425242