Bilingual HR Coordinator - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented HR Coordinator to support the HR Business Partner and HR Reps by serving as a confidential point of contact for associates in the administration of employment and talent management processes. They will partner to identify proactive solutions and assist in the resolution of associate and business needs. Assist in planning during key leadership and talent management projects, creating and managing project plans/timelines, planning resource needs, sharing joint responsibility with HRBP for ensuring the project is implemented on time and within the prescribed scope.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with HRBP in the development and execution of HR tactical strategies that support the alignment of structure, talent, process, metrics, and compliance.
- Collaborate with HR Centers of Excellence in the design and development of HR initiatives.
- Provide support to associates and supervisors in the administration of talent management and performance management processes.
- Analyze organizational data related to tier 1-3 talent, talent import/export, turnover, and promotion trends.
- Manage processes required for executive onboarding.
- Coordinate and support the process to conduct senior leader interviews using the company video teleconference equipment.
- Associate's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative/clerical
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-423451