Business Development Manager Canada
Business Development Manager - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Business Development Manager to manage sales programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure sales targets are met. This role may be dedicated to servicing one significant client or responsible for multiple client’s goals and encompassing customer relations and implementation.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve P&L targets; manage the business for each client(s) assigned.
- Implement marketing strategies and analyze trends and results to achieve department/client income and expense budget goals.
- Develop and launch strategies to pursue new opportunities.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals while staying within financial guidelines.
- Organize a business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all Client meetings and reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience is required
- 2-5 years of relative work experience in applicable field
- Proven track record in sales
- Working knowledge of syndicated data
- Forecasts, set objectives, anticipates, structures tasks and establishes priorities
- Strong sales presentation development skills; Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-430078