Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Business Development Manager (BDM) is a high visibility position responsible for providing top-notch account management to our best-in-class clients. The BDM will implement business development initiatives, grow and improve client relationship management generate successful sales growth. This Key Account Manager will place a strong emphasis on selling Road Show Events, cold calling, headquarter presentations and overall growth strategies. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. So, are you ready to be a key account manager and use your B2B marketing skills to help clients grow?
Take this opportunity to join the Company, North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve P&L targets; manage the business for each client(s) assigned implement marketing strategies and analyze trends and results to achieve income and expense budget goals.
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify opportunities, utilize forecasting methods and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume.
- Manage and maximize manufacturer marketing/promotional funds to achieve sales goals while staying within financial guidelines.
- Implement customer headquarter calls and penetrate key positions at retailer department.
- Organize a business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years CPG/Retail B2B Sales experience
- Demonstrates commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations, effectively solicits and responds to the needs of the customer both external and internal
- Proven track record of B2B sales in the Retail/CPG Space; strong sales presentation, development and closing skills
- Working knowledge of syndicated data forecasts, sets objectives, anticipates, structures tasks and establishes priorities
- Works cooperatively with others toward common group objectives, demonstrates respect for the ideas and contributions of other team members, cultivates positive relationships with other associates, and provides assistance and support to others
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426974