Business Sales Manager
Brand Sales Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Brand Sales Manager to be responsible for managing major sales programs and strategic planning initiatives within a specific department of the business to ensure that all sales targets are met. This position works closely with order entry, claims, schematics and retail associates to increase sales volume within a specific revenue range. This role is responsible for a total annual revenue greater than $1,000,000. This incumbent may be dedicated to servicing several significant clients or may be responsible for multiple (15 or more) clients’ goals, while also encompassing customer relations and implementation.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Implement marketing strategies and analyze trends and results to achieve department/client income and expense budget goals.
- Identify opportunities and align business unit resources to secure those opportunities.
- Meet and/or exceed Client’s goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving and promotional volume.
- Secures Client approved schematics for all Clients’ brands by providing directions and communication to our schematic, reset and retail departments.
- Organize the business unit team to retain and expand upon all client relationships.
- Facilitate communication, opportunities, challenges, and workflow to other team members and attend all Client meetings and reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience required
- 8 or more years of experience in applicable field
- Strong sales presentation and development skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Working knowledge of syndicated data