Call Center Representative
Specialist Support Center
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Specialist Support Center who will provide key operational support to multiple divisions within the company family to aid in the execution of client projects. This position involves direct inbound communication with field representatives across multiple divisions requiring job-related support.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Serve as a direct point of contact for Field Representatives and their management team(s).
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and assistance with questions, concerns, and inquiries about programs or services.
- Resolve Field Representatives’ complaints according to guidelines established by the company.
- Follow-up with a Field Representative or Field Manager until a question is answered or an issue is resolved; when necessary escalate a concern/issue to upper management in order to get the final resolution.
- Take inbound calls and place outbound calls supporting multiple divisions.
- Accurately log call details to provide key information to various internal and external client teams.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service
- Inbound customer service call center experience preferred
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428404