Category Analyst, Private Label
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Category Analyst to provide our Sales Managers and client with comprehensive sales analysis and support. This person, will be responsible for running and compiling reports, analyzing the data and providing actionable insights for retailer business. Will also support the sales team in completing ad-hoc projects.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide weekly sales summaries by pulling data.
- Analyze data and translate it into actionable insights with the goal of driving sales.
- Run and publish ad hoc reports as needed/requested.
- Assist vendor partners with new item creation.
- Prepare presentations for buyer meetings/line reviews.
- Associate’s Degree in Sales and/or Replenishment Analytics or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior club or large retailer analytical experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Team/collaborative approach to decision making with excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain relationships