Category Business Manager, Private Label
We build people, brands and businesses! We are looking for a dynamic Business Manager to join one of our account teams. Reporting to a Senior Business Manager or Director, this position is responsible for the overall management of a single account with limited categories and limited team functions or a key category or categories within a larger account in the brokerage business. This role will have responsibilities within the execution of strategic plans, business plans, budgeting, hiring for the account team.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve budgeted goals for area of accountability.
- Perform, coordinate and lead the analysis and development of: marketing plans; product promotions; advertising; in-store displays; merchandising strategies; and inventory forecasting.
- Ensure execution of the Large Account Management Process framework to identify the most critical initiatives and relationships and work with the team to lay out short and long-term plans to achieve relationships at the appropriate level for the account or assigned category business unit.
- Demonstrate functional expertise in all facets of Private Brand & Branding via on-the-job development, educational and networking opportunities.
- Attract, develop and retain key talent to enable the execution of the collective goals of the customer and the enterprise.
- Execute new strategic initiatives for the account or the assigned categories.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/Graduate Degree preferred
- 3 years of professional work experience required; 5 years preferred
- Experience in building and nurturing brands; private brand management a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams
- Ability to contribute to setting and achieving budgets
- Good grasp of Product Development, Marketing, Retail, Category Management, and Logistics