At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! The Intern provides day-to-day and creative project support across multiple groups or business units as required by business needs. Internships provide students & recent graduates with challenging, relevant work experience in their field of interest as well as introduce them to additional Career opportunities. Internships may lead to future opportunities within the Company, although there are no guarantees for full-time employment.
- Develop creative communications for agency, clients and new business initiatives under the guidance and mentorship of Creative leadership.
- Partner with other Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters and Development partners in the creation and presentation of ideas from the agency team.
- Maintain the design and executions for specific projects, ensuring they fit the client brand and overall business objectives—and are cohesive across the entire campaign.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Applicants must be attending any accredited, two or four-year BFA Design degree-granting institution.
- Applicants must be senior status or have graduated during the previous year.
- Applicants need to have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Work within a team environment and have the drive to collaborate.
- Possess portfolio that demonstrates fundamental graphic design & branding comprehension.
- Efficiently utilize Adobe CC and MS Office Suites.
- Have a working knowledge of pixel perfection, print production, file preparation and formatting.
- Stay self-motivated to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadline (manage time & budget effectively).
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate superior attention to detail and follow-through.
The horyly rate for this role is $15.00-$20.00
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427997