Creative: Senior Copywriter
The Senior Copywriter is an experienced writer, concepter, strategic thinker, and leader who will develop and present content for a variety of brands on AMP’s client roster. Working directly with clients and internal partners in accounts, design, and strategy, the Senior Copywriter will own the process of crafting creative and compelling messaging from conception to completion. The person in this role will write copy for social, digital, and traditional marketing channels, including crafting manifestos, concept statements, headlines, caption copy, scripts, webpage content, blog posts, and more. They’ll present work internally and to clients, participate in brainstorms, and support design output and media efforts with a compelling POV.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and innately curious. The Senior Copywriter will work across multiple accounts and teams within the agency, so the ability to multitask and manage client deadlines and expectations is key. As a bonus, this person will have a passion for both consuming and creating social media.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
This is a remote position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as primary copy lead on projects spanning across various clients, audiences, and industries
- Take ownership of the copy process from start to finish, including researching, brainstorming, drafting, and revising copy
- Craft compelling, persuasive, and engaging concepts and campaign messaging
- Ensure a consistent brand story and voice across projects - flexing into different tones depending on the brand, project, and audiences.
- Partner with senior creative leads to ensure work is engaging, on-brief, on-brand, and hits KPIs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and shape conceptual ideas into integrated concepts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding creative on time, every time
- Build strong internal relationships with Account, Media, Project Management, and Strategy teams as well as a trusting rapport with clients
- Keep on the pulse of the latest social media content best practices and trends
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter in an advertising agency or related field, where you've honed your craft and become a wordsmith extraordinaire
- A strong portfolio of professional and/or speculative creative work with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities is required
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Expert understanding of best practices for social, digital, and print (broadcast is a plus)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of brand and identity development including experience with crafting and honing voice and tone guidelines
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
- Passion for internet culture and keeping up with emerging technologies and the latest social and marketing trends
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt to situations based on client or internal needs
- Comfortable with production process and being on set
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428324