Customer Development Manager Canada
Customer Development Manager - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Customer Development Manager (CDM) to be responsible for making sales calls to a designated Customer. The Customer Development Manager works closely with all Business Development Managers within that assigned department, as well as order entry, claims, schematics, and retail sales associates to ensure all Client and Customer standards are met.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks Program)
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist Business Development Manager in achieving the Company’s income and expense budgets by ensuring all marketing strategies are implemented. Increase sales through efficient management of promotional spending within Client guidelines.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned Customer.
- Monitor all retail pricing and indirect order guides within the division by regularly reporting discrepancies to appropriate Business Development Managers.
- Ensure incremental sales through the distribution of new products and maintenance of existing SKU’s.
- Demonstrate sales accomplishments and areas of opportunity by coordinating in sales presentations for key Customers and Clients.
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned Customer account.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Sales presentation/platform skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of syndicated data helpful
- Proven track record in sales helpful
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.