Customer Development - St Louis, MO Territory
Customer Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Customer Development Manager (CDM) to be responsible for developing and growing sales volume in their assigned territory, markets, and regions through effective relationships with Store Operations personnel. The right candidate will ensure that a high level of service and quality is maintained in developing relationships with the high-level decision makers; driving a positive impact on all assigned stores. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Working with and training Retail Supervisors to raise the level of effectiveness across the entire area and region.
- Act as an account manager for an assigned retail merchandising account.
- Growing sales of incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-gramed locations, executing initiatives, as well as maintaining in-stock conditions.
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores, markets, and regions.
- Following sales call standards and orchestrating call coverage plans that meet the business needs of the client and retail customer.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years previous experience managing key account in the retail or consumer packaged goods industry
- Demonstrated history of building effective cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making skills and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-browsers