Data Syndication Analyst - Remote
Data Syndication Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Business Analyst to provide our Sales Managers and Vendor Partners with comprehensive sales analysis and support. This person in this position will be responsible for running and compiling sales summaries, analyzing the data and providing actionable insights for retailer business. Will also support the sales team in completing forms needed for other internal departments.
The Data Council is an Advantage Solutions company focused on product content creation, management, and delivery primarily to CPG, Retail, and Foodservice industries. The Data Syndication Analyst is responsible for the daily publication of data and images through the GDSN (Global Data Synchronization Network) and/or member proprietary systems. This individual will ensure published data is compliant with GS1 global standards and customer-specific needs. In addition, this position will work with internal and external stakeholders to improve data syndication processes.
This is a remote position.
- Publishes product data and images to trading partners through GDSN. Supports accurate, real-time data sharing and trade item updates among trading partners.
- Collects, maintains, and communicates partner-specific data attributes and technical data for trading partner websites to internal data owners to define data standards, and improve customer scorecard compliance, and performs routine updates to ensure data accuracy is maintained
- Monitors GS1 Support Inbox for publication requests and GS1 Global Standards inquiries. Ensures data synchronize master data is based on GS1 standards
- Reviews customer product data and recommends changes in line with standards and recipient requirements to facilitate trading partner compliance
- Assists in GS1 Certified Data Pool to Data Pool communication and error correction to resolve data transmission concerns.
- Collects, maintains, and communicates partner-specific data attributes to internal data owners to define data standards, and improve customer scorecard compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree required; bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 to 3 Years of experience in data analytics, data transmission methods
- Prior GDSN experience required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Research & analysis skills
- Flexible & adaptable, able to change & alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Knowledge of data governance and syndication practices
- Ability to understand & follow specific instructions & procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
The salary range for this role is $45,000-$50,000.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428353