Data Systems Analyst
Data Systems Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Data Systems Analyst to be responsible for the review, analysis and evaluation of system problems by working with Clients to review procedures and processes. Analyze and test systems to ensure that deliverables meet functional and design specifications. Serve as a liaison with other IT staff to ensure the new system is created properly. This role will also provide client training on new systems to ensure the systems are operational.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Producing design specifications for new or modified Systems.
- Coordinating and establishing functional specifications with programmers.
- Backend Data analysis in Microsoft SQL environment including Stored Procs.
- Ensures deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements. Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred
- Requires 3-5 years of experience working with Relevant Systems and performing Business Analysis as well as conducting database testing in Microsoft SQL Environments
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports; Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-424661