At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Deli/Technician Specialist to be responsible for providing client and customer deli training and retail support and training in the assigned territory. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with In-Store and Sales Operations personnel.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage client and customer support in assigned territory by conducting store visits.
- Conduct in-store deli training in the assigned market area.
- Prepare reports and provide feedback to management as needed.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities as assigned.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and efficiently and ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in food service
- Ability to comminucate and train with employees
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving and project management skills; Excellent critical thinking and analytical ability
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time