At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic and talented Designer II uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs. Creates innovative graphic art materials to best promote the client’s brand.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands both client and agency focused.
- Have a keen creative eye to stage photographs and videos through the setup of lighting and backdrops.
- Participate in brainstorms and concept development.
- Manage projects from beginning to end, create and manage timelines.
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts.
- Partner with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure high-quality creative products on a constant basis that maintains the integrity of art concept to ensure they fit the client, brand, and retailer objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in similar industry Use of computer tools/design tools used to perform the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Good sense of design and layout