Director of Business Development - Hybrid (NWA)
Director of Business Development
Looking to join a team that’s goal is to help cultivate and grow others? At Blue Ocean, a division of Advantage Solutions, it’s not just business its personal. We take that approach in all facets of our business as well as with our team. We are a group of innovators, adventurers, and explorers, that assist in developing businesses to drive purpose
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Director of Business Development local to NW Arkansas who will be in a high visibility position responsible for the direction and management of sales and business development operations including; presentation and RFP development, pricing, market competitiveness, and ROI value creation tools as well as overall growth strategies. May manage a team responsible for new business support, communications, ad hoc executive projects.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop long-term relationships within key customer/client targets. Work closely with VP Client Services / VP Operations and (respective teams as appropriate) to ensure customer’s expectations are met and overall business plans and strategies are achieved.
- Responsible for quantifying each potential new business opportunity in respect to revenue and profitability in conjunction with Operations and Finance.
- Coordinate objectives of the overall business development plan with all of the functional departments of the company as necessary.
- Lead the development and implementation of an overall business development marketing strategy including competitive analysis and obtaining approval from the senior management team.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly updates to the plan as needed and communicate updates to VP Client Services and management team.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5+ years of experience in sales development or sale management
- Experience in client communications and negotiations
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Proven track record of reaching sales goals
- Strong leadership ability with customers and associates