Director of Business Development
Director of New Business Development
We are seeking a talented Director of Business Development who will be in a high visibility position responsible for the direction and management of sales and business development operations including presentation and RFP development, pricing, market competitiveness, and ROI value creation tools as well as overall growth strategies. May manage a team responsible for new business support, communications, ad hoc executive projects.
- Develop long-term relationships within key customer/client targets in the areas of Sales, Retail, Sales Administration, Category Management, Foodservice Solutions and Tele-Sales.
- Work closely with VP Client Services / VP Operations and (respective teams as appropriate) to ensure customer’s expectations are met and overall business plans and strategies are achieved.
- Responsible for quantifying each potential new business opportunity in respect to revenue and profitability in conjunction with Operations and Finance.
- Coordinate objectives of the overall business development plan with all of the functional departments of the company as necessary.
- Lead the development and implementation of an overall business development marketing strategy including competitive analysis and obtaining approval from the senior management team.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly updates to the plan as needed and communicate updates to VP Client Services and management team.
- Driving and travel are essential duties and functions of this job.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of experience in sales development or sales management
- CPG and/or retail sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience in client communications and negotiations
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Proven track record of reaching sales goals
- Strong leadership ability with customers and associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-424579