Director Retail Ops Client
The Client Site Director position is designed to support and oversee all employee relation aspects of our existing RMSI, a division of SAS, staff working out of the Innovation Center and at the division offices. Including but not limited to hiring, reviewing, performance based opportunities and essential form and process follow-up. Additionally, employee must maintain a good working rapport with the corporate Albertsons Space Planning and Schematic Development team on execution of all Wave resets, SPHQ validations, client projects, audits, and advertising initiatives.
Employee Relations Management:
- Set high expectations for Safety & Health Habits within the Innovation Center/ divisions and hold RMSI employees accountable.
- Manage Albertsons expectations for staffing, scheduling and execution of the Schematic Analyst, Maintenance Specialist, Assort Leads, Assort Analyst, and Quality Assurance Specialist positions and all activities associated with these positions.
- Expense management of Innovation Center and divisional employees and approving all expenses via expense process.
- Development and delivery of all operational forms (employee evaluations, separation notices, accident/injury forms, PTO forms, expense forms, payroll forms, etc.).
- Responsible for onboarding of new employees and completing I-9 process within 72 hours
- Manage all travel for Innovation Center and divisional employees, including travel setup, ongoing support of employees while out of market, and expenses follow-up.
- Quickly identify conflict and work with cross-function team on resolution strategy
- Identify areas of performance based opportunities within the Innovation Center/ divisions and put processes in place to correct.
- Report all no-shows and attendance issues.
- Work with Recruiting Manager for placement of ads and follow-up with new applicants.
- Interview, hire and support new and existing Schematic Analysts, Maintenance Specialist, Assort Leads, Assort Analyst, and Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Maintain high standards and ongoing employee relations with the RMSI team.
- Encourage team building and support team building initiatives.
- Complete yearly Performance Reviews with all employees who qualify.
- Responsible to ensure all positions are properly staffed and work diligently to close staffing voids.
- Work closely with the Schematic Managers on all necessary areas of the AMP program to ensure timelines, readiness, and capacity are identified and complied with.
- Client Interactions – Attend meetings with Schematic and Space Planning Managers and maintain on-going communications to develop necessary working relationships, follow-up on inquiries.
- Work with Managers to ensure timelines, readiness, and compliance are being achieved.
- Maintain a high standard of communication/relationship with the Albertsons Corporate Leadership.
- Participate in RMSI Management conference calls when requested.
- Provide operational reports as needed to support the AMP program or other designated initiatives (i.e. Premium Remodels).
- Communication conduit for Albertsons Corporate Leadership team.
- Check email multiple times a day and respond ASAP, at least within 24 hours.
- Individuals with 2 years of retail experience (preferably grocery, but open to all retail) including Merchandising, experience in project management, superior communications skills, able and comfortable working with all levels of management.
- Have a reliable form of transportation. (Current valid Driver’s license and proof of Auto insurance will be required).
- Ability to promote and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Display self-driven, positive attitude and above all, integrity.
- Well organized with excellent follow-through and with exceptional attention to detail.
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
- Have a working knowledge of various software programs and common computer functions (i.e. Word, Excel, Email, uploading digital pictures).
- Familiarity with RMSI PIC’s and process for uploading.
- Familiarity with SRS processes including the ability to understand and complete documentation for SRS.