Engagement Strategy Director
Engagement Strategy Director
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Engagement Strategy Director in our Retail Experiential division to deliver compelling business-building shopper and retail insight for an exciting new account with a major retailer. As the Engagement Strategy Director, your responsibilities will be to lead a team to work side-by-side with the Marketing and Merchant side of this retailer to generate innovative, data-driven and thought-provoking insights that are used to shape the marketing strategies and marketing plans that will attract top brands in the Consumer Product Goods' industry.
The Engagement Strategy Director is to contribute at a senior level to the strategic planning partnership between internal client service and creative and assigned clients. The role of the Engagement Strategy Director, is to identify opportunities, help solidify objectives, apply analysis and develop insights for key businesses as assigned. They are also responsible for the supervision and professional development of strategic planning team associates. The goal is to build a strategic voice within the agency /client team through a higher level of strategic abilities.
Bring your skills and build your career with the marketing division of the Company, where our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with Account Service and Creative Teams to identify client needs about competitive insights, syndicated/research data analysis, and custom client research to drive creative strategy development and client shopper communications.
- Lead and author presentations, independently as well in collaboration, that demonstrate the ability to “connect the dots” of research, data, and information, yielding actionable conclusions that result in strategically sound marketing solutions/programs and breakthrough creative.
- Interface with clients and client marketing research groups to promote and build deeper client partnership in order to and advance INs connectivity across client departments as well as to garner access to client specific resources and information for marketing use.
- Provide supervision to the strategic planning staff at the Supervisor level and below.
- Lead ongoing process improvements, including the identification of new resources and operational systems to best manage strategic planning, insight and data requests from clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent job-related experience required
- 10+ years of experience in progressive brand marketing, promotion agency, shopper marketing or consumer marketing building strategy
- A clear understanding of and ownership of the creative development process
- Adept at analyzing IRI, Nielsen, and other syndicated research data tools to translate Intel into actionable marketing plans
- Previous direct client interaction and account management experience
- Previous experience in managing and developing teams of 2+ associates