Finance Manager - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are looking for a detailed and results-driven Finance Manager who is passionate about working on the front line with the business leaders that execute the sales strategy for our organization. Our best candidate will be committed to learning the business to offer sound financial advice support to enable the business and their Clients make sound business decisions.
Our private and public Client settings vary enormously and include huge multinationals, supermarket chains, financial institutions, small manufacturing companies, and universities. Finance is at the root of all major business decisions. Clear budgetary planning is essential to be able to plan for the future, both short-term and long-term; companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage and provide support and guidance for staff.
- Responsible for Financial Analysis, General Ledger and assisting the Divisional Controller as needed.
- Provides assistance for creating forecast and budgets for leaders by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Liaison with Business Leaders to ensure proper reporting of Revenue and Expense.
- Analysis Report Preparation; General Ledger and Accounting Cycle.
- Overseas revenue by verifying transaction information. Oversees General ledger integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance required; Master’s Preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible related financial experience required
- 3+ years managing a department of more than 5 associates and/or experienced Company A/R associate deemed capable to manage a team
- Exceptional ability to embrace and/or drive change in process, communication, reporting, etc.
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Pivots, V Lookup, etc. required)