RETAIL SUPERVISOR FULL TIME
Our retail team needs a sales supervisor with a knowledge of sales and merchandising with the ability to motivate their associates. This full time Retail Supervisor is responsible for achieving and maintaining all Client and Customer standards by overseeing and directing activities of 10-12 Retail Sales Specialists within an assigned territory. This person works closely with other Leaders, Clients, Store Managers, and various retail personnel to ensure retail business objectives are met. Come join the team at Advantage/SAS and earn competitive pay rates at the largest sales and marketing agency in North America.
Business Development: Building goodwill with Clients and Customers, timely new item retail placement, and ensure completion of all retail projects.
- Managing and directing retail personnel, conducting store audits, and executing all retail projects.
- Sales and Merchandising: will maintain Client objectives by ensuring product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- New Items: will work on the achievement of business objectives through placement of new items in all authorized stores.
- Shelf Standards and Conditions: will authorize items to meet Client shelf schematic standards.
- Budget and Expense Control: Budgeting and expense control with the goal of coming in under budget and having excellent control of expenses.
- Administration/Reporting: will complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Travel is required up to 60% of the time. You will work in your office on Monday and Friday and will work in the field on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Education Level: Associate's Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of applicable experience.
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change according to projects or business environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.