AMP is on the lookout for an inspired designer to join our fast-paced and energetic creative team. The Designer role will be responsible for the implementation of visual identity and execution across a number of projects. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Design Team works to ensure the highest quality work in multiple digital and traditional media channels.
The ideal candidate should have an impressive portfolio showing an amazing eye for design and be adept at guiding and executing design strategies.
- Create surprise. Seek unexpected solutions to creative problems.
- Understand the client’s brand, campaigns, and business goals and create content that helps to meet those goals
- Participate in brainstorms and ideate on your own to develop content concepts on a monthly/seasonal schedule
- Execute others’ ideas with the same care and precision you do your own
- Take feedback from client, strategy and creative leaders into account and translate that into new and effective solutions
- Keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry technology, sharing findings with the department to facilitate new ways of thinking, working, and problem solving
- Expert level.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of and appreciation for all social channels and current activity trending on each
- Proficiency with Mac OSX and Adobe Creative Suite applications (INDD, AI, PSD, PDF, XD)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
- Experience overseeing the production of mechanical files for digital and traditional deliverables.
- Working knowledge of digital communication channels
- Interest or experience in the beauty and wellness category is a plus
- Knowledgeable about digital file management organization and web-based production workflows
- Release final files to vendors and client partners
- Chicago-based preferred
- Minimum 2 years creative agency experience, including in-house marketing teams
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Infectious, positive can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and understanding of agency and client demands
- Creative curiosity
Please note that only candidates who submit a portfolio of work examples or reel along with their resume at time of application will be considered.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York and Chicago. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.