Hispanic - Business Development Representative
Hispanic – Business Development Representative
- Drive share in key Hispanic markets for Anheuser-Busch (AB) by joining Advantage as a Business Development Representative.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring sales goals are met by strategically growing volume and distribution of brands within the AB portfolio.
- With Advantage, you’ll be a part of an established and fast-growing company driven by groundbreaking ideas and an innovative culture.
- Dynamic and experienced professional who has solid sales, marketing, analytical, and innovation background.
- Can balance strategic thinking and execution excellence.
- Team player; works collaboratively with others.
- Agile, results oriented with the ability to operate in test and learn approach.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Goal-oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Willingness to Work Flexible, non-traditional hours
- Able to communicate effectively through various methods and express him/herself clearly and concisely while appropriately tailoring the message to the audience.
- Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Work is performed in in-store, restaurant/bar, hotel and other hospitality environments and some weekend event activation required.
- Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each workday doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated sections).
- The use of proper safety practices when handling the products is essential.
- Driving is an essential duty and function of this job and therefore must be able to maintain a valid and current driver’s license.
What’s in it for you?
- Represent the largest brewing company in the world – Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- Monthly incentives for top performers.
- Competitive salary & stipends along with full benefits.
- Opportunity to participate in 401K plan with company match.
- Paid Time Off Program.
What do you need to qualify?
- 1-3 years of experience in Distribution, Outside Sales, Food/Beverage, or related industry
- Personal computer and home internet access.
- Proficiency in Microsoft platforms including Word, PPT, excel, Outlook.
- Proficiency in using mobile devices (e.g., iPad®, smartphone) and online communication. techniques (email, posting, texting, etc.).
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Prior experience working in traditional retail (CPG) and/or bars and restaurants or the hospitality industry.
What will you do?
- The Business Development Representatives will develop Anheuser Busch’s brands in key Hispanic accounts alongside distributor partners and the local Anheuser Busch team to ensure the successful sale, volume growth, distribution, brand presence, and positioning of the AB portfolio.
- Responsible for delivering volume and distribution growth of key brands within the assigned San Diego County territory.
- Responsible for delivering monthly sales KPI’s.
- Visit assigned retail accounts to pitch new products, drive sales volume, increase distribution of products, and monitor price and shelf space management.
- Build relationships with retailers and local wholesaler team(s): sales reps, merchandiser, team leads, sign-shop, etc.
- Leverage Sales Intelligence, Commercial Resources, and Industry Knowledge to drive priorities at retail.
- Responsible for building monthly recaps for A-B and wholesaler leaders.
- Responsible for organizing and tracking KPI’s, Account Visits, Vehicle Miles, Territory Expenses.
How will you succeed?
- Achieve and/or exceed monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop solid rapport with Advantage/AB field management teams, wholesaler partners and key accounts.
- Frequent and consistent communication to all key stakeholders.
- Exhibit exceptional time management, flexibility, accountability, and work ethic.
- Taking responsibility for actions and performance results; and being open to discovering and overcoming personal barriers via coaching from upper management.
- Where needed, able to work unconventional hours for brand events (occasional evenings and weekends).