IT Project Manager (Senior) - Remote
Senior Project Manager IT
At Advantage Solutions, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses. We are a large scale, publicly held quiet giant with a growing technology team, ready to build amazing technical solutions with you. We can't wait to learn more about you and we're equally excited about the opportunity to grow your amazing career at Advantage.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Project Manager IT with expertise and creativity is responsible for managing both technical and business objectives. This position oversees IT department projects to track status and resource allocation, and ensure they are completed on time and within budget. Partner with Executive Stakeholders to build consensus. Perform technical liaison functions to all clients/customers. Assist technical team in design and development tasks.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage software/hardware development projects to ensure quality, on time, within budget delivery from requirement definition through testing, rollout, and support.
- Perform project planning and sizing activities, identify resource requirements, and oversee a team capable of producing specified deliverables.
- Perform work breakdown and task identification, assign tasks to project resources, track progress on assigned tasks, and manage the assembly of completed tasks into coherent deliverables.
- Create and maintain an information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, and resource allocation.
- Identify and communicate major milestones and risks to achieving those milestones in a positive manner.
- Work and associate with the Quality Assurance Team to meet quality standards.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree, PMI Certification desired or equivalent experience in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 5 years of experience in managing complex IT projects
- SCRUM certified preferred
- Excellent organization, and project management skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills with proven ability to deliver clear messages, set expectations, and build relationships with all groups, even when delivering a tough message
- Create and maintain a positive work environment by motivating and managing people