Manager IT Project
Manager IT Project
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented IT Project Manager with expertise and creativity who is responsible for managing both technical and business objectives. This position oversees IT department projects to track status and resource allocation and ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage software/hardware development projects to ensure quality, on time, within budget delivery from requirement definition through testing, rollout, and support.
- Perform project planning and sizing activities, identify resource requirements, and oversee a team capable of producing specified deliverables.
- Perform work breakdown and task identification, assign tasks to project resources, track progress on assigned tasks, and manage the assembly of completed tasks into coherent deliverables.
- Create and maintain an information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, and resource allocation.
- Perform technical liaison functions to all clients/customers.
- Assist technical team in design and development tasks; assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in project management; software/hardware development projects preferred
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex projects in a project manager lead role
- PMI Certification is preferable
- Experience using project management tools, methodologies and management of a full project lifecycle
- Experience developing useful project metrics and applying those metrics
Salary range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427452