Manager Replenishment-Category Specialist-On-Site
Manager Replenishment - Category Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Replenishment Manager who will align and develop resources to achieve objectives and financial results for one or more clients. Is expected to develop methods to deliver financial plan(s) for one or more clients in collaboration with business partners (for example Planning, Buying, Logistics departments, and suppliers). Directs and develops forecast parameters and modifications for one or more clients. Directs and optimizes supply chain execution for one or more clients. Impacts the business through proactive planning and analysis. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Replenishment. Ensures business needs are being met. Oversees order placement for one or more clients. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- The Replenishment Manager works directly with the client replenishment to manage in stock levels, Store/DC inventory, forecasts, MABD/Fill Rate compliance.
- Educates suppliers, peers, and other business partners on replenishment expectations and best practices.
- Proactive planning and analysis to drive business from a replenishment perspective. Additional responsibilities include: seasonal profile analysis, demand planning, policy recommendations, order recommendations, and forecast recommendations.
- The Replenishment Manager is responsible for providing the client with Weekly Reporting as well as identifying concerns with root cause analysis recommendations for correcting replenishment concerns.
- The Replenishment Manager is responsible for assisting the client replenishment with ad hoc requests and projects such as client form completion/compliance, new item setup, lead time audits, meeting preparations.
- This position will assist in the development of tools and processes to meet changing business needs within the industry.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred; experience in Business Management/Retail
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation; Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment