Manager - Space & Assortment Analytics
This position will support our Walmart Modular team, a strategic category advisor for Walmart and Unilever. This entails both modular drawing and modular analytic support.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
The position will require strong proficiency in JDA and Modular drawing, as well as analytical support. This role will aid in the development of store specific modulars, and require knowledge of all JDA tools and capabilities, as well as Walmart’s Quickbase and Retail Link systems. In addition, this role will support the Category Advisor team with modular analysis and reporting throughout the year.
· You love to win, and have fun doing it: The position will require drawing store specific modulars, taking retailer strategy and executing on shelf, in a fast-paced environment. A desire to win and attention to detail are attributes needed for our candidate to succeed in this role
· You love organization and data: The position will require timely communication and analytical support focused on modular execution. Basic during and pre-post modular reporting as well as an ability to turn that reporting into professional presentations are necessary for the role, but the ideal candidate will also have the ability to effectively communicate that idea or story.
· You’re a dot connector: The position will require the ability to develop strong relationships on the team to work efficiently to translate customer strategy into modular execution. The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn the category quickly and connect these points to understand modular strategy with limited direction and review needed
What You’ll Need To Succeed
· Required: Planogram execution experience with medium to complex drawing experience - more than: 500 SKUs
· Required: Basic mod analytics experience
· Required: Base Proficiency with Walmart’s Retail Link Space Management and Modular Planning
· Required: Capacity to quickly learn WM assortment discipline process
· Required: Base proficiency with store attribution, product library, and item attribution
· Preferred: Base Proficiency Walmart category advisor systems (quick base etc)
· Preferred: Experience understanding highly regional categories, DSD, and DC slotting requirements
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$75,000.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $70,000 to $75,000/year
and DC slotting requirements</span></p><p> </p><p><span>The salary range for this role is $70,000-$75,000.</span></p>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426664