Advantage Unified Commerce is built to be the world’s most effective commerce marketing agency. We bring integration to a layered and siloed landscape, unifying strategy, analytics, creative, media, ecommerce and trade marketing to unlock commerce potential for some of the world’s best-known brands. From Retail Media Networks and social commerce to last-mile delivery and in-store activation, we are everywhere that people shop and buy.
The Media Coordinator is responsible for providing general executional support to the Media team in order to learn the fundamentals of building and implementing media plans. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to learn about commerce media planning and buying from the ground up and apply this learning in real time. Successful candidates are self-starters, extremely organized, detail oriented, and adept at multitasking.
- Support the extended Media team in the execution of commerce media campaigns for assigned accounts
- Participate in vendor meetings to continually learn about new opportunities
- Gather media kits/ad specs, update production sheets and support ad trafficking as needed
- Learn and apply syndicated research tools like Simmons MRI, Kantar, eMarketer
- Learn and implement campaign set up, including campaign architecture, targeting and bid strategies for platform media
- Work with other team members to ensure campaigns are executed successfully, on time and within client budgets
- Manage in-market delivery, pacing and troubleshooting as needed
- Support budget management and invoice reconciliation as needed
- Self-starter, curious about consumers/media/technology and willingness to learn
- 0-2 years experience in digital media; retail media, ecommerce, and/or CPG experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, well organized and dependable
- Strong active listening and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Effective time management skills: able to multitask, work independently as well as with a team, and follow directions
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
TRAVEL AND/OR DRIVING REQUIREMENTS
- Travel is an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is not an essential duty or function of this job.
- Travel up to 20%
The salary range for this role is $47,000-$50,000.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING JOB DUTIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. AUC reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. AUC shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428062