Media Supervisor - Amazon Media
Advantage Unified Commerce is one of the largest full-service agencies and advertisers supporting brands on Amazon. We manage many leading brands and support over $3B annual sales on Amazon. We are looking for a Media Supervisor with deep expertise on all things Amazon media related, to help manage several of our strategic clients, many who are spending 5 or 6 figures in ad spend monthly. The ideal candidate will have had deep experience managing large sponsored ads budgets, leveraging the Amazon UI as well as automation for campaign optimizations, DSP and other programmatic full funnel tactics, and has worked with other well-known consumer brands.
The role of the Amazon Media Supervisor is to develop and manage the successful execution of commerce media programs for multiple clients, and to work cross functionally with the Amazon brand management team. They would also help make a positive impact to the overall Amazon media team. This candidate should be well versed on all of the latest Amazon Ad updates and best practices, and takes pride in growing their clients.
- Oversees and guides Amazon search and potentially DSP program for marquee clients
- Develops a strong understanding of the client’s business, including their products & services, competitive landscape, and trends in their industry
- Contributes to the development and execution of market strategies for Amazon campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis; as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights.
- Employs analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem-solving skills to manage campaigns effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates thought leadership and professional communication skills by developing and delivering client-facing materials, such as presentations, point of views, business cases, and performance reports. Proven success managing client relationships directly.
- Utilizes business acumen to work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow relationships.
- May manage one or more junior team members, appropriately delegating to maintain a balanced workload while providing training, support, inspiration and constructive feedback on their work
- 3-5 years of Amazon Media experience, preferably on the Agency side and relevant to e-Retail/CPG
- Experience in Amazon Sponsored Ads, Amazon DSP, and Retail
- Strong professional presence and communication skills
- Support /oversee project/accounts
- Comprehensive data analysis and problem-solving skills; able to draw conclusions and with guidance, you can devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, vlookups, and chart building. Working knowledge of Visual Basic macros is a plus.
- Additional Amazon software skills a plus (e.g. Skai, PacVue,)
- Strong quantitative experience with proven ability to interpret data and craft recommendations
- Able to evaluate and recommend specific partners/tactics/tools, draft plans/performance reports in a logical format/flow, and effectively articulate overall program objectives/approach/results
- Detail-oriented and well-organized with effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and issue-resolution skills, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
TRAVEL AND/OR DRIVING REQUIREMENTS:
- Limited to no travel required
- This is a work from home role