Merchandiser Retail Team Lead Canada NE PT
Merchandiser Retail Team Lead
500 Riddell Rd. Orangeville, L9W 5L1, ON
280 Broadway Avenue, Orangeville, L9W 1L1, ON
SAS Retail Services Canada is currently hiring for a Merchandising Team Lead- Part Time (PT) for grocery relines/resets execution.
What We Offer:
- Day Time work- Monday through Wednesday (No Nights Or Weekends)
- Shift times are 7am - 1pm (may vary)
What You’ll Do:
- Resets/relines- reading and executing planograms with all items tagged.
- Tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf. This includes adjusting shelf heights and movement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with SAS Retail Services Management (area manager), Store Management and assigned merchandiser (when provided).
- Timely electronic reporting of reset execution and work hours.
Can you meet these requirements?
- Reliable transportation to one or multiple local locations.
- Physical Requirements: standing/being on feet for up to 8h and being able to lift up to 50+lbs.
- Comfortable working with smart phone type technology.
- Prior grocery or big box store retail merchandising experience preferred.
- Planogram experience preferred: Training available.
- Ability to work independently or with other merchandisers.
SAS Retail Services Canada is a third-party retail merchandising company with cutting edge technology that does retail merchandising in any store, any aisle, any service. Our parent Company is Advantage Solutions Canada (ASM).
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426438