Merchandiser Retail Team Lead Canada NE PT
Merchandiser Retail Team Lead
|3417 - 30th Avenue||Vernon||BC||V1T 2E3|
SAS Retail Services Canada is currently hiring for a Merchandising Team Lead- Part Time (PT) for grocery relines/resets execution.
What We Offer:
- Day Time work- Monday through Wednesday (No Nights Or Weekends)
- Shift times are 7am- 1pm (end time may vary)
What You’ll Do:
- Resets/relines- reading and executing planograms with all items tagged.
- Tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf. This includes adjusting shelf heights and movement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with SAS Retail Services Management (area manager), Store Management and assigned merchandiser (when provided).
- Timely electronic reporting of reset execution and work hours.
Can you meet these requirements?
- Reliable transportation to one or multiple local locations.
- Physical Requirements: standing/being on feet for up to 8h and being able to lift up to 50+lbs.
- Comfortable working with smart phone type technology.
- Prior grocery or big box store retail merchandising experience preferred.
- Planogram experience preferred: Training available.
- Ability to work independently or with other merchandisers.
SAS Retail Services Canada is a third-party retail merchandising company with cutting edge technology that does retail merchandising in any store, any aisle, any service. Our parent Company is Advantage Solutions Canada (ASM).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426874