Merchandiser Retail Team Lead Canada NE PT
Merchandiser Retail Team Lead
|Bank & Findlay Creek||4750 Bank Street||Ottawa||ON||K1T 0K8||Freshco|
|McArthur & LaFontaine||320 McArthur Avenue||Vanier||ON||K1L 5G2||Freshco|
|Trim & Innes||5150 Innes Road||Orleans||ON||K4A 0G4||Sobeys|
|Orleans||2276 Tenth Line Road||Orleans||ON||K4A 0X4||Sobeys|
|Merivale & Meadowlands||1595 Merivale Road, Unit # 5||Ottawa||ON||K2G 3J4||Freshco|
SAS Retail Services Canada is currently hiring for a Merchandising Team Lead- Part Time (PT) for grocery relines/resets execution.
What We Offer:
- Day Time work- Monday through Wednesday (No Nights Or Weekends)
- Shift times are 7am - 1pm (may vary)
What You’ll Do:
- Resets/relines- reading and executing planograms with all items tagged.
- Tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf. This includes adjusting shelf heights and movement.
- Building and maintaining relationships with SAS Retail Services Management (area manager), Store Management and assigned merchandiser (when provided).
- Timely electronic reporting of reset execution and work hours.
Can you meet these requirements?
- Reliable transportation to one or multiple local locations.
- Physical Requirements: standing/being on feet for up to 8h and being able to lift up to 50+lbs.
- Comfortable working with smart phone type technology.
- Prior grocery or big box store retail merchandising experience preferred.
- Planogram experience preferred: Training available.
- Ability to work independently or with other merchandisers.
SAS Retail Services Canada is a third-party retail merchandising company with cutting edge technology that does retail merchandising in any store, any aisle, any service. Our parent Company is Advantage Solutions Canada (ASM).
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2023-429796