National Senior Category Manager - Remote
Senior National Category Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, the National Senior Category Manager is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The National Senior Category Manager position is the facilitator between the client and the Company market analytic resources. This candidate is a strategic, creative, organized leader who is confident in creating and presenting ideas and solutions to client’s sales, analytics, and leadership teams. As the arbiter of a client’s strategies and direction, this position requires a complete understanding of client brands and objectives, bold thought leadership, excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex data into actionable selling solutions. The National Senior Category Manager is expected to be able to manage, motivate and inspire others on the team. This associate is also expected to have mastered the art and science of data acquisition (through multiple platforms), data application, story-telling, and influencing through effective presentation skills. No day is ever the same in this job as the variety of work to be performed evolves weekly, but the importance of managing the Analytics and Insights relationship between the Company and the client is the constant.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Engages with clients and customers to understand strategies and objectives, leverage that information in developing analytics, insights, and strategies, and share that information back into the Company organization.
- Resource for strategic, enterprise-driven analytics and insight work.
- Leverages experience to create mutually beneficial solutions for all parties involved.
- Creates visually compelling, insight-driven presentations with actionable tactics and strategies
- Utilizes a broad range of data sources, market research findings, tools, and analytics to identify opportunities and deliver insights with actionable strategies and quantifiable results and share that information across market resources.
- Provides guidance, direction, and mentoring to Category Managers, Category Leadership Associates, and Category Analysts.
- Bachelor's Degree required; B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Math, Statistics, or Economic fields
- 3-5 years’ Experience in an applicable field (sales and marketing agency or CPG industry solution provider, retailer, or manufacturer)
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; an appetite for numbers and analytics
- Syndicated Data experience: Mastery of IRI, Nielsen, and other relevant platforms preferred
- Deep experience with the application of shopper panel data and geodemographic datasets
- Understanding and application of principles and practices of Category Management (analysis of assortment, pricing, promotion, shelving, shopper) required
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-424499