National Technology Manager - Remote
National Technology Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic and talented National Technology Manager who will have oversight over the multiple technical initiatives including business intelligence reporting, data warehousing, and data integration. The National Technology Manager will be responsible for the overall team execution of BI projects which include: writing and reviewing code, architecting solutions, project estimating, work planning, issues management, risk management and change control.
Also, the National Technology Manager will work with many technologies and as an IT leader for the team and business stakeholders. This position will manage business intelligence, data warehouse, and IT strategy projects. Will take an internal leadership role in one or more areas to coach, mentor and review BI engineers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead project planning and sizing activities, identify resource requirements and oversee a team of internal and external resources capable of producing specified deliverables.
- Create and maintain a software development project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, and resource allocation.
- Manage software development projects around the BI platform to ensure quality, on time, within budget delivery from requirement definition through testing, rollout, and support.
- Architect, design, develop, test, and deploy code for business intelligence and database technology platforms.
- Share acquired skills/knowledge with team members and mentor junior engineers.
- Create a user support structure that addresses user requests with minimal impact on ongoing project work; manage user training and onboarding activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related education required or equivalent job-related experience
- 6+ years of significant experience with SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- 6+ years of relevant experience with Systems Analysis and documentation
- Deep knowledge of related technologies such as SSAS, Microsoft and third-party BI tools, .NET
- SCRUM Master and working within an Agile process a plus
- Prior consulting experience is a big plus
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-413111