At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Oracle Developer will be responsible for supporting Oracle EBS Release (R 12.2.10 +) business initiatives and roadmap for modules HR Core, Payroll, Self Service, OTL, OAB and CWB. The candidate will be a part of a team of Oracle professionals and will report directly to the National Director of EBS Systems and BI and partner with Oracle Managed Cloud Services. This role will also provide technical support to administrative Super and System Admin users.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career collaborating with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work closely with the Business and Functional team to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration, and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, reporting, system enhancements/fixes and applications extensions including the use of documented revision control.
- Works on assigned software development roadmap tasks (design, coding, and testing) to meet specifications.
- Executes verbal and written business communications, in a manner that effectively achieves business objectives, reflects the Company’s commitment to integrity, and is in keeping with Company policies (including Code of Business Conduct and Ethics).
- Delivers work that meets or exceeds management expectations as to quality, quantity, timeliness, and attendance.
- Ensures workflow and processes are followed as needed to achieve business objectives and maximum level of operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 8 or more years related experience
- Expertise with Oracle EBS Release R12 (12.2.10 +) including 2 full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration, and lead administration of Oracle EBS applications
- Creation of Elements, Balances, Fast formulas Flex fields, Structures, Plans, Alerts, APIs, (Payroll, Benefits etc.)
- Excellent project management lifecycle experience
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary