Paid Social Coordinator - Remote
The role we are looking to fill is for a Coordinator of Paid Social. This is an entry level position for someone who has a curious nature, a strong desire to learn and solve problems, and is passionate about the digital industry, media trends, and social behavior. The Coordinator will assist Specialists and Supervisors in helping to execute and manage paid social campaigns. In this position, you will conduct research and understand client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience required; previous social marketing or related digital field preferred
- Software: Proficiency in Google Docs and MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Prior experience managing campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Snapchat
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Assists Specialists and Supervisors to execute and manage paid social campaigns. This will involve, budget management, task management, ad copy writing, analyzing data, extracting findings from the data and billing.
- Conducts research and understands client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition.
- Proactively takes part in internal meetings, helps to solve problems, and stays up to date on industry updates.
- Works closely with Specialists and Supervisors to maintain project plans.
- Presents industry news and research in internal department meetings.
- Shows eagerness and want to learn more about the paid social industry, platforms used and digital industry as a whole.
- Works closely with vendors on discovering new beta tests, and learning about vendor offerings.
- Curious about our client's business and industry vertical they are in.
- Proactively researches, reads thought leadership articles and conducts discovery into the business.
- Brings a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude into a collaborative team atmosphere where teamwork and drive to learn are keys to success.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
AMP Agency is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. AMP Agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. We prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.