Part Time Retail Merchandiser Canada
PART TIME RETAIL MERCHANDISER
Our Part Time Retail Merchandiser job requires a proactive and detail oriented individual who can improve store and display aesthetics through; resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc., ultimately enhancing the consumer buying experience. This position is a perfect fit for a social individual with excellent time management skills and the ability to follow visual and auditory instructions carefully.
Things to consider:
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical.
- Flexible schedule with shifts Monday through Friday.
- No nights or weekends
- Competitive pay based on experience.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will help build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay rates! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
What You’ll Do:
- Seasonal/Department Resets, new store renovations/relocations, Plan-O-Gram/schematic completion with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Ability to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Timely electronic reporting to administration: Recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in a retail/merchandising environment (Preferred).
- Ability to communicate with store personal, customers and internally within Advantage Solutions.
- Excellent self-management skills, good judgment to work with no supervision and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- General computer skills/understanding and daily Internet accessibility.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 2022-422981